Growth, Performance, and User Acquisition Marketer
MTailor sells custom clothing by measuring you with your phone's camera. We offer men's shirts, suits, jeans, chinos and tees, as well as women's jeans. MTailor’s computer vision technology is 20% more accurate than a professional tailor.
MTailor is the first easy and accessible way to experience the luxury of custom clothing. At the same price as many mainstream off-the-rack clothiers (e.g., J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren) and with the convenience of an app, you can get clothing made to fit you perfectly, instead of clothing made to fit someone else.
You will report directly to the CEO and will lead MTailor's paid marketing. Because MTailor is a DTC online brand, marketing success is critical to the continued success and growth of the company. Your responsibilities will be broad and ambitious. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and optimize all our direct response advertising (TV, FB, Direct Mail, Google, iTunes, etc...)
- Test new advertising channels (e.g., podcasts) and design rigorous measurement paradigms for each new test
- Work with MTailor's Creative Director to generate new creatives for use in MTailor's advertising
- Continuously monitor daily / weekly / quarterly reporting of KPIs, including campaign performance, customer pipeline and revenue attribution
- Get hands on with analytics and testing
- Professional experience directly running paid performance or direct response marketing. Experience with either online or offline is interesting to us
- Experience taking ownership on key business metrics (i.e. cost per lead, cost per install or cost per paying customer)
- Numbers and mathematically oriented
- (Optional) Experience writing data helper scripts (e.g., in python) to properly run performance analyses
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Since MTailor is a small company, you can get to know everyone on the team and have a huge impact.
Potential for significant equity compensation.